Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Easier to type URL for this place ^^;;

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Risu-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2003
    Posts
    659
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't know about you, but I can never remember the sequence of CGI-bin directory and CGI script and command strings to get here by typing the URL in directly, and I'm not always at a computer which has this place in its cache.

    So I made a Tiny URL for it:

    http://tinyurl.com/u4l0

    That's U 4 L zero, to give you the characters which might be hard to interpret depending on the font. ^^;;

    It should never expire, and you can use it from anywhere, and while it's not exactly intuitive, it IS easier to remember than the rest of the string... ^^;;

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Hinata's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 8th, 2003
    Posts
    26
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Actually, to make it even MORE simple than it already is, you can go to http://www.dot.tk
    and get a http://scdiscussions.tk addy. easier to remember, ne?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •